CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I am currently soooo very BUSY

Next week on 6 of May is my Basic Economic, Accounting and Management (very the hell yeah paper :D)

I am currently on training as Customer Help Desk at Scicom Bhd as part timers ( Im here back in my room because of the 2 hours gap, I'll go back at 2.30 am and will finish it at 4 a.m)

My Final Semester is on 22 and 28 of May..ohh and I forget my assignment submission is on 6 of May! Bloody *&^$!

I'll have a long sleep after finish my training at 4 am and YES I'll wake up to do my assignment.

-3000 words on topic the usage of information theory in telecommunications???

OHH I really enjoy this busyness!Seriously I really ENJOY it!Im studying and I also earned! COOL what??HAHA

I am this type and this spesies, so dont follow if you are not strong enough :p

IT IS FUN TO PULL YOURSELF INTO MAXIMUM! nite nite :)

3 comments:

Nalajas said...

ok u do not have time for me and saat then? :(

A.B.I.T^the_GREATEST:) said...

eleh bila dah kluar pun..wakakaka blah la ko x sempat nk emo kan.HAHA

SyaPooh said...

windu ko abit