CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Our Parents are mean so much to us!

I wonder why just now I know how to express my love to my parent, same thing goes to Mr Boyfriend also.

I just realized that now I can sit and have a long chat with my parent (my dad I mean).Nothing to argue about Mama coz Mama always my friend in crime no wonder what..from I failed my paper during Uni life till came back late at night..Mama always the one who save me,save us their kids!

When I already reached 22 years old beginning of this year, my mind keep on thinking that I might do not have a lot of quality time to spend with my parent.

I delivered a cake to my dad for Father's Day last week.My dad betul x boleh suprise la,kakak deliver cake kat depan umah bg salam banyak kali but die x dengar sampai kakak tu call me and asked xde org ke kat umah?Then hancur berkecai harapan nk suprise him bila kena call papa and ckp "pa,ade org anta kek kat depan" pastu teros letak sebab malu.I dunno why...its me,still segan2 dengan my dad.HAHA

So inilah kek nye....satu untuk my dad satu untuk Mr.Bf dad



















Last month was Mother's Day Ocassion at Mr Bf House, so I ordered cupcakes for him and mine was simple cake to celebrate Mother's Day with my femly.












Here the piccas..

















Tak sabar la nak balik..nak makan durian..*x pasal2..haha*


1 comments:

sHiNo said...

abit!!!!!!!!!!
so sweettttt~~~
nak cupcake satuuuu!!!!
hahaaaa